YogaVibes Review – 50% off Annual Membership!
YogaVibes Review – Check Out If you're Vibing With YogaVibes for 50% Off!
YogaVibes is an online yoga studio that is made up of a collective of physical yoga studios and one yoga school all of which record their live yoga classes daily on-site at their separate locations and offer them on YogaVibes. In this YogaVibes review, we'll explain what we love about this concept and this enticingly eclectic online yoga studio that offers an immense amount of online yoga classes.
The Yogatique Critique: YogaVibes Review
|The Yogatique Discount:||50% off membership!|
(please read terms below)
|Annual or |
|Free Trial:||Yes, 15 days|
|LIVE Online Yoga Classes:||Yes|
|Number of Online Yoga Classes:||2,000+|
- Over 2,000 classes, according to their website, Yoga Vibes boasts over 2,000 videos to practice with.
- Downloadable content, yoga Vibes allows you to actually buy some of their classes to own forever.
- Preview classes, even as a non-member you can preview any and all classes on Yoga Vibes.
- New classes added regularly, you'll never run out of classes.
- Mobile App, download the app for an easy on-the-go-practice.
- LIVE online yoga classes.
- Filming execution isn't flawless, with static camera positioning in each classroom the filming style isn't ideal for those who like to see the teacher up-close.
- Select streaming and sound issues, we encountered a few issues with sound and streaming quality.
- Not able to search by class duration.
YogaVibes boasts over 2,000 different classes from which to choose from including barre, meditation, and yoga making it a gold mine for any yoga practitioners. However, YogaVibes is one of the pricier online yoga studio options, so we decided to dig in in this YogaVibes review to find out what you really get for your money.
With so many different yoga studios offering videos on their own channels on YogaVibes, you are assured that there will never be a shortage of new classes added daily which is great for those who are keen on variety and fresh flow.
Besides having multiple physical yoga studio partnerships, some celebrity yoga teachers such as Kino MacGregor, Shiva Rea, Annie Carpenter, Kathryn Budig, among others, offer a limited number of their own privately filmed instructional videos and filmed live classes.
YogaVibes Review: Site Overview
Addiction Recovery, Core Fusion, Kundalini, Power Yoga, Slow Flow, Align & Flow, Curvy Yoga, Meditation, Prana Vinyasa Flow, Therapeutic, Anusara, Dharma, Para Yoga, Pranayama, Vinyasa Flow, APY Daily Blend, Forrest Yoga, Pilates, Pre Natal, Yin, Chair Yoga, Gentle, Post Natal, Restorative, Yoga with Weights
No filter feature
1, 2, 3
While reviewing Yogavibes, we found that one drawback to YogaVibes is that because their classes are all filmed studio classes the camera is always placed in a static position in the studio and therefore only offer one angle and no close-ups. So for those who are looking to study proper alignment by getting up close shots or different angles of a teacher in a pose, this rarely happens.
It's easy to find your yoga focus on YogaVibes using their intuitive class grouping feature, simply get on their site and you'll be getting your stretch on in no time.
We did find that select classes on YogaVibes would not play, and the sound and angle may not always be totally perfect, but with such a large number of classes offered by so many studios, there’s always another great class option to choose.
With such an innovative concept and so many class options, you're sure to find yourself inspired on YogaVibes.
Not sure you're vibin' with YogaVibes or feeling curious to discover something totally different like the best yoga podcasts? Then take a look around and be sure to read our Gaia and Alo Moves reviews our up-to-date article about the best online yoga classes right now too.
Some online yoga studios, online yoga teacher training programs, and brands that we write about may offer us a small percentage should you decide to purchase after reading our content. Thank you for enabling us to exist!
Get 50% OFF YOGAVIBES with our special discount code! Raise your vibes with YogaVibes! Join YogaVibes and switch up your practice daily by joining yoga classes with different online yoga studios all offering their classes on one platform. With over 2,000 classes and counting, you're sure to find something perfect for every day.
- 25% discount with our offer code!
- Diverse and interesting content beyond just yoga classes
- Downloadable classes
- Mobile app
- LIVE online yoga classes
- Static filming camera positioning - seeing the poses or the flows up-close difficult
- Select audio and streaming issues